- Virtual network & subnets – Create virtual networks & subnets and understand the design patterns
- Network security group – Create network security group(NSG), create inbound & outbound rules, apply them at subnet levels, deploy the virtual machines in subnets and test NSG rules
- User defined routes and VNet peeing – Create a user defined route to route the traffic through virtual appliance and peer VNets in same region
- IP Addresses – Public & private IP addresses, Static & dynamic allocation
- Load balancer – Configuration of frontend IP configuration, backend pool creation, health probes creation, configure load balancing rules, configure NAT rules, automatic reconfiguration & monitoring of the load balancer
- Application gateway – Creation of application gateway, HTTP traffic load balancing, URL path based routing, multi site hosting, enable web application firewall and test the same, monitoring of application gateway
- Traffic manager – Creation of traffic manager profile, add end points, load balance traffic based on performance, priority, weight and geographic routing methods.
- Connectivity scenarios – Configure point to site VPN connection, VPN – VPN connection, Site to site VPN connection, Azure apps connection with VMs on Azure and finally connect Azure virtual network with Amazon web services virtual private cloud