Manage your Allowed and Blocked URLs in the Tenant Allow/Block List – Office 365
- In the Security & Compliance Center, go to Threat management > Policy > Tenant Allow/Block Lists.
- On the Tenant Allow/Block List page, verify that the URLs tab is selected, and then click Add
- In the Add new URLs flyout that appears, configure the following settings:
- Add URLs with wildcards: Enter one URL per line, up to a maximum of 20.
- Block/Allow: Select whether you want to Allow or Block the specified URLs.
- Never expire: Do one of the following steps:
- Verify the setting is turned off () and use the Expires on box to specify the expiration date for the entries.
- Move the toggle to the right to configure the entries to never expire:
- Optional note: Enter descriptive text for the entries.
- When you’re finished, click Add.